Submission of Symposia Abstracts
Symposia abstracts should include:
a) names of organizer and discussant
b) an overview abstract providing theaims and content of the symposium
c) individual abstracts for 3-4presentations.
Instructions for symposium abstracts
Symposia submissions should consist of:
- Symposium title - make title brief, informative and indicating the nature ofthe proposal/research area. Maximum 20 words.
- Organizer name, email address, affiliations
- Discussant name, email address and affiliations
- Email addresses for each author
- Symposia Abstract (up to 300 words): providing an overview of the aims and content of the symposium.
- Keywords (up to 5)
- Name, address and affiliations per author
- Abstract title. Maximum 20 words.
- Structured abstract (up to 300 words) with the following: i) Objectives; ii) Methods; iii) Results and iv) Conclusions.
Abstracts for these formatsshould consist of i) names, address and affiliations of organizer andmoderator, ii) Names, address and affiliations of panel/roundtableparticipants, and iii) an abstract (up to 300 words) providing an overview ofthe aims and content of the session.